THE FULL DAY
- Wedding day coverage from bridal preparations until just after the first dance - of course we need to get some dancing in!
- My advice and support in the run up to your big day, including recommending suppliers, helping with timings and styling if you would like!
- 1 hour pre wedding (no extra charge, but optional)
- A selection of edited, high resolution images (approximately 500- 600 images)
- Bespoke slideshow set to your chosen music
- USB stick with full gallery + slideshow on. Sent lovingly to you in a box along with a minimum of 25 prints
- Travel expenses within the North West
- Option to purchase additional albums, photobooks, thank you cards or prints after the wedding - Second photographers can also be added.
From £1200 for 2023/2023 Weddings
For shorter packages, or any other enquires please still get in touch and I'll chat through some prices with you!
In my photography career so far I have had the absolute pleasure of meeting some amazing couples and visiting incredible venues with some fun, quirky and memorable weddings! However, there is so much to see and do in the photography world I have decided to jump on the bandwagon of writing a bucket list and share some of my dreams and goals with you guys!
If you are planning a wedding or really want to do a cool family or couple shoot, or you know of anyone who is doing any of the following then let me know or get them to contact me! Discounts will be offered to anyone who can help me achieve some of my dream destinations, shoots and styles!
- Elopement wedding (Scottish Highlands)
- Beach session (family, couple, wedding)
- Italian wedding
- Santorini wedding
- Paris Session (couple or wedding)
- Woodland wedding
- Couples shoot in the Lake District
- Wedding in a city (Su & Ben, I'm excited for this!
- Lytham/ St Annes Wedding
- Tipi Wedding
Do you shoot destination weddings?
Yes! I love travelling, so I'm always up for shooting weddings abroad. I've previously shot weddings in Greece and Italy.
Will there be a second shooter?
It's not included in my full day package, however if you would like a second photographer you can add one on at an additional charge. The second photographer is usually there from Bridal/ Groom prep up till the evening.
What kind of gear do you use?
I currently have a Canon 5d Mark iii and use this with either a Sigma or Canon lens depending on what I am photographing.
Do I have to order prints through you?
No, you'll get some prints included in a presentation box but after that if you want to order prints, you can easily order these by using the digital files off the USB stick given. Of course if you want me to order them for you though I am happy to do this!
Do I have to have a pre wedding shoot?
Of course you don't! If you'd prefer to opt out of having a pre wedding shoot that is absolutely fine. It won't make the wedding package cheaper though. I offer pre wedding shoots for us to meet and for you both to get used to being in front of the camera ahead of your wedding day!
Where can I see more of your photos?
Drop me an email and I can share some galleries with you. The best place to look is my social media though. Check out my Instagram and Facebook page.